Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tata Pek

Lets take a break from all the landscape shots, and have our first portrait post. Meet Tata Pek (Perfecto Morabe). 86 years old, from Brgy Luciano, a native of Rosario but has been in Trece even before Trece became a city. He was one of the first inhabitants of Trece, and was the first X-ray technician at the then named Andres Bonifacio Memorial Hospital. I you want a ballroom dance partner, he is available provided that Nana Alot, his wife, is too busy to go with him in ballroom dances. I remember the spunky Tata Pek, I'm glad his still as spunky as ever.  Imagine that, 86 years old, alive and kicking!

I'll be looking for more Trece├▒os to feature in the future. Send me an email if you want someone to be photographed. 


Click on the older posts to see previous entries. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful details of the face. I want to learn portrait photography na rin tuloy hehe

    ReplyDelete